Today is Halloween. I have to admit, it's not my favorite holiday but I try to make it fun for the kids. Carving pumpkins....not my favorite. Giving out candy to strangers....I didn't even like doing it as a kid. All the stress of getting everyone ready...not so much. Anyway, I'm trying to remain upbeat and not be annoyed by it. We may trick-or-treat our street and then go to our church's harvest party. I'm just praying my kids don't win a goldfish. I've been there and done that! I will try to post pictures of the kids on fleur-de-mobil so you can see them. I hope this finds you having some Halloween fun! (See I'm getting in the spirit already!).
Love,
Janice
Why September Is the Other January, and How to Take Advantage of This Clean
Slate.
-
A previous version of this article appeared August 20, 2020 New Year’s Day
isn’t the only time for a restart. Back-to-school season, or just getting
back...
5 days ago
5 comments:
I keep clicking on the Fleur-de-mobile but finding nothing including the fleur-de-mobile, it keeps saying can't be found. I live in hope of seeing cute photos of cherubs or goblins but not lluck.
I read Teri's blog and get such a kick out of her writing. Although I only met her briefly a couple times I find her very amusing to read. Thank you for including her on your blog. Keep it up Teri.
I keep clicking on the Fleur-de-mobile but finding nothing including the fleur-de-mobile, it keeps saying can't be found. I live in hope of seeing cute photos of cherubs or goblins but not lluck.
I read Teri's blog and get such a kick out of her writing. Although I only met her briefly a couple times I find her very amusing to read. Thank you for including her on your blog. Keep it up Teri.
Okay, try again. I think I got it to work. Sorry about that. I like reading Teri's blog too. She is fabulous in person too!
Aw, you guys are sweet!
I remember you well, Maryann. When I was joining MOPS I felt like such a pain in the neck since we just kept bugging you waiting for a spot to open!
Oops! Just checked out your blog - wrong Maryann!
But I'm glad I saw your blog - you are a great artist!
Post a Comment