Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A New Frontier!

I have embarked on a new frontier. Noah is doing 7th grade at home with the California Virtual Academy. I have to say yesterday, the first day, was not too bad. It took him 2 hours to do his pre-algebra, but it got done. We were also able to finish all his other assignments. I say "we" meaning I have to be in charge of making it get done! I did get frustrated with him a couple of times, but not like I thought I would. I did say a prayer of thanks, at least once, that he was home with me and being influenced by me. That idea made me happy. I feel like I'm making a difference for my own child for a change.
Have a great day!
Janice

2 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Glad to hear it is going well!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you posted and SO glad it's going well. Hooray! Way to go, momma!