Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card Season!

EVERYONE knows that Christmas card season starts before Thanksgiving if you are going to do it right! It takes time to get the right picture, weather, and all of your family gathered together. The good news is that's the hard part! Picking your Christmas cards through Shutterfly is so easy! I'm going to tell you my favorites! I tend to be a fan of the Folded Greeting Card. I think they feel more substantial and I like to put them on display!
I thought this one was pretty! I like traditional elegance!



It is also important to choose a card that is appropriate for your particular picture. My picture this year is casual so I liked this one! I liked the bright colors!


If I had multiple pictures I would have used this one!


I prefer the sentiment "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings", but you can find many choices in every style on how you choose to say it! There are Holiday Cards, Christmas Photo Cards , and even Birthday Cards to choose from!

I also like the idea of being able to order a Personalized Mug of my child's mug, or even a Calendar to look at all year long!

If you are a blogger and would like to share your favorites and get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, click here!

Happy Christmas Card Shopping!
Janice

Disclosure-Shutterfly is not paying me for my opinion about their cards. They are giving me 50 free cards for posting my favorites! All opinions are completely my own!

No comments: