We went ice skating today and we made a movie! I went with my niece, Amber, and the kiddos. Enjoy! Love, Janice
The Secret to Happiness Is Self-Knowledge: How to Know Yourself Better
-
An earlier version of this article appeared October 18, 2021 People often
ask me, “What’s the secret to happiness? If you had to choose one thing,
what w...
17 hours ago
4 comments:
SO cool!!!!
Two questions:
1) How did you do that? How'd you do the old time black and white thing and the music???
2) Where were you ice-skating? I can't figure it out for the life of me!
For Christmas I got one of those little Flip video cameras. The software is built in to edit, make movies, etc. It took seventeen individual movies and put them to music. I used the nostalgic setting. I was so happy how it turned out. We were ice skating in Riverside near the Mission Inn.
I couldn't get it to play I am having computer issues. Sounds like you had fun!
Joanna, try it on Facebook. I posted it there too.
Post a Comment