Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Past My Dark Cloud Day

Well, I'm past my dark cloud day, but the news isn't good. I do have breast cancer and it's also in the lymph node they biosied. I have many tests coming up to see if the cancer has spread anywhere else. After those tests chemotherapy will begin and surgery is maybe four months away. I'm taking it in small chunks because the whole picture is too overwhelming. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was on the phone most of the day. I love you all and I ask that you keep praying....it's helping me to hang on! I guess I won't have a lack of topics to blog about; See, I'm looking on the bright side! I have a bone scan tomorrow, the first of many tests.
I'll keep you posted.
Love,
Janice

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you, too - and will definitely keep praying. Every day, like I said in my e-mail. I'm so sorry to hear this news.

Muddlin' Mother said...

Janice,

If you need help with kiddos or dogs, I am just down the street. Keep us all posted - sorry to blog you about this,.. hoping I see you soon.
Love to you and your family,

Karen

Maddie Ausland said...

I LOVE YOU JANICE!!!! it will be ok! we are praying for you.

Tammy said...

Praying for you !!!