This has been a crazy week of weather. I posted a picture on Fleur-de-Mobile. We have gotten more rainfall this week than we get in a year. We are supposed to get something like 20 inches of rain this week. Wow! My house has taken a beating. We discovered we have a leak in our roof. It's a bummer...but someone else has it worse than I do somewhere. Adding to the craziness, I had to drive to 5 separate Dr. appt (4 mine!) this week. When we woke up this morning, we had a few inches of snow! Who knew? Of course school got canceled...and the kids got soaked...several times! It was a good day in all and the crummy weather gave me the excuse to soak in the tub and put on my pajamas early. I hope you are all cozy and warm at home with the ones you love.
Love,
Janice
The Secret to Happiness Is Self-Knowledge: How to Know Yourself Better
-
An earlier version of this article appeared October 18, 2021 People often
ask me, “What’s the secret to happiness? If you had to choose one thing,
what w...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment