Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yum!

I made these today:





These are called pancake puppies....my friend called them hushpuppies....Whatever you call them, they are good!  Here is the link!  I didn't make the blueberry kind.  I used plain Krusteaz pancake mix and added chocolate chips...yum!  That is syrup in the middle.  And...they are deep fried....bad for you, but good.

Today was a good day.  I was in my pajamas until after lunch, which is not like me!  It usually bothers me to stay in my pj's that long.  I was tired though, and welcomed the idea of not having to do anything!  I was able to go through some of my stacks of papers that seem to procreate overnight on the flat surfaces of my house!  While tidying the house, I found my Christmas wrapping paper that I bought from the school fundraiser, many little tiny toys, a purple highlighter, and 1 missing glove!  It was a good and productive day!  Now I am going to begin wrapping!  I need to mail my Christmas gifts to Washington because we are headed there for Christmas come rain, snow, blizzard, etc.  Like this:

 This is video from our last Christmas trip to Washington in 2008.
  Well, I'd better get wrapping!  Enjoy the season!



Janice

No comments: