Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello, I'm back!

After a six-month hiatus, I am back.  It's been a heck of a six months and I have not had time to update.  My last post was back in January.  That was three surgeries and a two-state away move ago!  Luckily, I am done with surgery for a while and I hope I don't ever have to move again!
We were so blessed to move back to our favorite place, Anacortes, Washington at the end of June.  We are slowly getting settled and getting our stuff put away.  The funny part of our move is that we moved into our old house.  We are leasing it this time, which is weird.  I told Andrew I will become a squatter if they don't sell it to us because I really don't want to move...ever!  Andrew's Mom said, "There's nothing worse than touching everything you own.!"  It is so true!  I have found some advantages to moving into a house where you once lived:  1) You already know the neighbors. 2) There are nail holes from things you once had up on the wall....a big time-saver!  3) You already know where most of your stuff will go.  These factors have made our transition easier!
Well, that's it for now.   It's good to be back!
Janice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Janice, I am sooooooooooo happy for you! Loved your facebook post that you rode your bike around town. Sounds blissful!

Fishysmommy said...

Welcome back!