Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Was At Pottery Barn Today.....

I had the sad job of taking my Dad to the airport today. After three weeks, he went home. My sister came too. We decided to do something fun to cheer ourselves up so we went to Victoria Gardens. We got there before it opened so we had some coffee while we waited. We then went to GAP, GAP kids, and many places including Pottery Barn. I can't help it, I love that store! If I lived near a Pottery Barn or a Williams-Sonoma I would try to get a job there (just for the discount!). Anyway, we had fun despite the sad circumstances. I found some fleur-de-lis soaps but they were $25! Yikes! Needless to say, they stayed at the store!
I just found out I'm probably going to have my first chemotherapy session on Friday! AHHHH!!! I DON'T WANNA GO! God is with me though, and that is my comfort!
Love,
Janice

3 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Sounds like a nice day at Vicotria Gardens. I haven't been there for a long time and have been wanting to just go walk around there. One of my favorite kitchen gadgets is from Williams-Sonoma. It would definitely be worth it to work there if they gave you a nice discount. I actually have never been inside a Pottery Barn. Another reason to go down there...

I hope your chemo today goes well.

Unknown said...

I live close (running distance) from both those stores. Never thought of working there - but I would love a discount!

Janice said...

If I lived near one, I would work there!