Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Already December?

Hey all you loved ones!
Time is getting past me like never before! I keep thinking I have time for things, such as my blog, and I don't! I have been so crazy busy that I can't think straight! Yesterday I got up at 4:30(am!) and I went and went until about 9(PM!). I have been working at selling Mary Kay and I have been subbing. When you add in orchestra practice it makes for a busy time! Tonight is Noah's first band performance. He is learning the alto saxaphone. I have to admit that I am surprised that he is sticking with it. He still seems interested though and I am glad for that. I think he is playing Jingle Bells tonight.

Riley has been keeping me busy too. He goes to the vet at least once a week to have his leg checked. It's also a full time job keeping him from chewing on things and keeping a plastic bag on his leg when we take him outside. Lucky for him, he's cute!

I took the kids to Disneyland on Monday to see it decorated for Christmas. It's my favorite time of year to go. It's so beautiful. I posted a picture of them on my mobile blog.

Last week we saw the movie, Enchanted. We loved it. It's the best family movie I've seen in a long time. My girls, of course, LOVED Giselle! We bought the movie soundtrack and sing the songs every time we are in the car! If you have not seen it, I recommend it.

Well I'd better check to see what Riley is up to!
Love, Janice

No comments: