Ten Spiritual Tonics by Abraham L. Feinberg
1. Stop Worrying. Worry kills life.
2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
3. Control Appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
4. Accept your limitations. All of us can't be great.
5. Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.
6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
8. Read a book a week to stimulate the imagination and broaden your view.
9. Spend some time alone, for the peace of solitude and silence.
10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what
I liked this quote so I thought I'd share. I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!
A Moment of Happiness from a Hobbit, from The Lord of the Rings. - “Take care! I don’t care. Don’t you worry about me! I am as happy now as I have ever been, and that is saying a great deal. But the time has come. I am b...
1 day ago