Ten Spiritual Tonics by Abraham L. Feinberg
1. Stop Worrying. Worry kills life.
2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
3. Control Appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
4. Accept your limitations. All of us can't be great.
5. Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.
6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
8. Read a book a week to stimulate the imagination and broaden your view.
9. Spend some time alone, for the peace of solitude and silence.
10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what
I liked this quote so I thought I'd share. I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!
A Little Happier: Sometimes, It’s Better to Help than to Sympathize. - Years ago, during the hubbub surrounding preparations for a wedding, a friend’s silent example of taking action, rather than just talking, has stuck with...
1 day ago