Ten Spiritual Tonics by Abraham L. Feinberg
1. Stop Worrying. Worry kills life.
2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
3. Control Appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
4. Accept your limitations. All of us can't be great.
5. Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.
6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
8. Read a book a week to stimulate the imagination and broaden your view.
9. Spend some time alone, for the peace of solitude and silence.
10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what
I liked this quote so I thought I'd share. I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!
Anton Chekhov’s Letter to His Brother about the 8 Conditions for “Civilized People.” - In 1886, Russian playwright and short-story writer Anton Chekhov wrote a letter of advice to his beloved older brother Nikolai, a talented painter and writ...
17 hours ago