Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Uh, what to write......

I'm struggling with writer's block lately. I would really like to avoid having my blog be a complaint session that you must endure. EVERY day has something to complain about, but I want to keep away from that, so it's been difficult to update every day with something fresh.

As of late I've been doing things to try and earn some extra money....watching my friend's dog, Mary Kay, subbing....I really want to help out and get some bills paid down, so that's the bulk of what I'm doing. I'm still praying for God to lead us where he wants. He doesn't seem to be talking yet....story of my life!

The kids are good. We are planning for three big birthdays this month. Kyle is turning 9! (yikes!) and the girls are turning 5 (ouch!). I just registered them yesterday for Kindergarten (very bittersweet!). They are very much looking forward to their big days! All Kyle wants is an Ipod (that's all?). We are going to take the girls to Disneyland for the day..no brothers. We are going to have lunch with the princesses and let them pick out their birthday gift at Disneyland. I'm looking forward to it. (SHHH! They are going to get a call (recorded) from their favorite princess on their big day..Aurora for Lauren and Snow White for Brooklyn.)

Have a good day, and I love you all!
Janice

1 comment:

Joanna Christiansen said...

I'm sure the girls will love their phone calls. I am praying for clarity about what direction God wants you to move in. Enjoy the big birthday month!