I have been struggling with the idea of cancelling our cable. I have many reasons:
1. save money, and I'd be cancelling the home phone with it.
2. save time: it is a HUGE time waster for those who cannot break away from it.
3. It causes many arguments per day.
4. It makes us late (look at #2)
5. It gives my children memory loss. They cannot seem to remember the rules
of when it may and may not be on.
6. My 11 year old cried at the idea of not having cable. He actually cried. Scary!
1. It entertains them when I am at the end of my rope.
2. I like a couple of shows. (not many anymore)
3. It entertains them when I am at the end of my rope.
4. I would be causing more work for myself by filling in that time with requests to do something.
5. It entertains them when I am at the end of my rope.
6. It would be an adjustment to make. (Another one?)
7. It entertains them when I am at the end of my rope.
I guess I struggle with weird things, but I would really like to take all the optional bills and do away with them, but it entertains them when I am at the end of my rope! I already feel like we hardly have any fun and I'm afraid if I take away the TV all fun will be lost. Then where will we be? We could be better off morally, educationally, physically.....I don't know.
That's my dilemma for now. If you have ideas, share them with me.
Podcast 126: Look for an Under-Used Area of Your Home, Dealing with Perfectionism, and Clear Instructions about How to Rate and Review a Podcast. - [image: Happier Podcast Gretchen Rubin] Update: Congratulations to Elizabeth and Sarah, who are about to hit a milestone for their podcast “Happier in H...
1 day ago