Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Lazy Hazy Kind of Day

Hello! I hated the somber sound of my last post so I thought I'd write something new. Today has been fairly noneventful. I cleaned the whole day yesterday so the house is fairly clean. I'm still doing laundry. It feels like I'm always doing laundry! I'm just glad I don't have to do it the pioneer way!
With this lazy day, I'm starting to think of Christmas gifts for the kids. Because we are going to WA for Christmas, we are going to give them the gifts from us before we leave. It will be easier that way. I'm starting to scour the ads for things they've been wanting. If I wait till later, I won't find them! Plus, if I buy their gifts a little at a time maybe I can pay cash for them. I am trying to be wiser financially!
Well, I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.
With love,
Janice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your ideas for kid Christmas shopping sound really good. And at the same time, yikes! Christmas! I'm not sure I can start thinking about it already, but I probably would benefit from an early start. Make sure you post any great ideas/deals you get.