Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm almost done!!!!!

I just finished my 40th, yes 40th, class in completing my CLAD certificate for teaching. Each class is about 3 hours...and I'm talking BORING! I have no idea why they thought this instructor would be good to teach many CA teachers. You'd think they would use the best of the best! It's one of those things that makes you scratch your head in wonder...I have to do 4 projects and then I'm good to go. No one would employ me in the future without it, so it had to be done. I am breathing a huge sigh of relief!

It's 11:15 and I'm still in my pajamas. I wanted to get that class done so badly that I did that first. Of course I was short one copy to finish my assignment (story of my life) so I have to now go somewhere and make a copy just to finish my assignment. AAAhhhh! It's one of those little things that the guy who authored that book told me not to sweat( was that the small things?). I really am working on it!

Here's hoping your day has at least one crowning achievement!
Janice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for you for being done!!!