Monday, September 24, 2007

Let them eat cake!

Hey there friends and family! Today was one of those days. I'm glad it's almost done. Mondays are very busy for us. I'm supposed to go to Weight Watchers on Monday nights except I didn't go tonight. I stayed home and made a cake. It was white cake with neon green frosting and sprinkles. YUM! I doubt they would accept me as their spokeswoman tonight! Every so often, I think you need those days when you break out from your regular routine and do something different. That's what I needed. Sigh.....I think I need to develop a new hobby...baking can be dangerous!
Love you all!
Janice

2 comments:

TinaS said...

Hi Janice,
I say - eat cake if you want to eat cake (especially if it's white cake!!!). How many points can it cost anyway?? I was just thinking about doing WW as well. It sounds like a great idea and something I might actually stick too. I guess now that my youngest is four, I should start dropping some of this baby weight. :)
Hugs!!!! Tina

Gpaw Jimmy said...

Hi Jani,
It's ironic but I am actually thinking about going on the cake diet. It consists of eating a different flavor of cake everyday. Let me know how many points that will cost me.
Love, Dad