Friday, September 28, 2007

Hey there!


Hi friends and family! Sorry there has not been a post in a couple of days. I took the girls to Disneyland yesterday with my friend, Joanna, and we are recovering today! All in all it was a good day, but a little hot. Brooklyn lost her annual pass, but we're hoping someone will turn it in.

Andrew finally has a Saturday off tomorrow! Yay! He so rarely has a Saturday off! I'm very excited! He is going to do the soccer games! Yippee! After that, we are probably going to work on some landscaping in the backyard. It needs some help. I hate weeding! If anyone wants to help, you know where I live! Maybe tomorrow I'll include a picture of our progress.

I hope you all have fruitful weekends!

Love,

Janice

1 comment:

Joanna Christiansen said...

We had a fun time with you and the girls. I spent Friday recovering also. Hopefully we'll get a chance to do it again sometime. I think next time I will try it without the stroller.