Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fires! UPDATE

Well, technically it's not an update about the fires themselves, it's an update about what's going on because of the fires. The boy's school sent the kids home early today and they don't have school tomorrow or Friday. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! and OH GOODY!.......at the same time! It means I'm trapped inside (because of stinky smoke and bar air quality) with four kids for four days AND they have no homework! I don't know whether to cry or cheer! I really wish I could afford to fly to Washington for four days where the air quality is perfect! Maybe I'll tackle a bigger project than I normally have time to do. Who knows!

God be with us all,
Janice

1 comment:

Muddlin' Mother said...

Yikes, hang in there, we are all thinking about you guys down there.

We have family in San Diego, thankfully their house is still standing, but everyone's been evacuated.

Take care and I think this calls for one of those, 'watch all the movies you want' categories to get you all through the yuckiness. Or try the Children's Museum in Palm Springs, maybe not so ashy out there?